Dental practice insurance policy features
The CoverDent dental practice insurance policy features cover a broad range of benefits, including our market-leading Machinery Breakdown Cover. The CoverDent Difference is only available with the CoverDent package.
CoverDent has a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
- Machinery Breakdown Cover for all equipment including loss of profit following a breakdown
- Business interruption under numerous circumstances, including loss of income from contents damage up to £500k with option to increase
- Precious metals and prescription medicines
- Theft cover, not limited to forcible and violent entry or exit
- Money, including in transit
- Employers’ liability with a £10 million limit of indemnity
- Public liability with up to £5 million limit of indemnity
- 24 hour, 365 days a year legal helpline
To read the full range of features download our Key Benefits Summary. (PDF, 1.3Mb)
Your CoverDent policy will include access to Prism, the National Insurance Disaster Recovery and Repair Network, to offer you 24 hour assistance in the event of an emergency. Find out more about the service. (PDF, 466Kb)
For a copy of the full CoverDent Policy Wording contact us.
CoverDent policies are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Further information is available from the FSCS (www.fscs.org.uk)